1) What is your Shipping Policy?
BandMerch orders ship from Burbank, CA. Our current order processing time is approximately 1-3 business days (24-72 hours/M-F excluding holidays) for in-stock merchandise. During this processing time, your online order is transmitted to our fulfillment center and processed for shipment as quickly as possible. Business days are defined as Monday through Friday and exclude Holidays.
2) What shipping carriers do you provide within the Continental U.S.?
Orders with ship to addresses within the U.S. will be shipped via UPS or USPS. Packages will typically arrive within 1-5 business days after processing.
*Orders going to PO Boxes, Military, and APOs must be shipped with USPS.
3) How are shipping costs calculated?
BandMerch shipping rates are calculated based on total weight and dimensions of the item(s) ordered and the zip/postal code of where the order is being shipped to. NOTE: Oversized items are subject to additional shipping/ fees.
All international orders, including Canada, will reflect higher shipping rates to allow for the option to track your package. Local taxes are charged upon delivery (COD) and not included in the shipping price here.
4) When will I receive my order?
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. The number of delivery days indicates the estimated delivery time after the order has been picked up by the shipping carrier and does not include the processing time at our fulfillment center.
Pre-sale orders begin processing as soon as the item is in stock and fully received. You can expect your order to ship 1-3 business days after the item is received in stock.
Certain items (which require special preparation for shipment, such as fine art pieces) may require a longer processing time. In these cases, we will make every effort to reflect this exception with a notice in the product description page.
5) What is your International Shipping Policy?
Our International customers are very important to us. We are proud to be serving customers worldwide to areas that our shipping providers service. Please keep in mind that the items in the shipment must not be prohibited by embargo or National/International restrictions.
We do not currently offer service to the following regions: Vietnam, Malaysia, N. Korea, S. Korea, Singapore, Cambodia, Indonesia, Nigeria, Ghana, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iran, Sudan and Syria. We apologize for this inconvenience and we hope to be able to offer services to these parts of the world in the near future.
You have the choice of choosing our 2 international services: RRD International or DHL Express international. Both services offer tracking. RRD international will deliver the package to the destination country’s postal service. RRD international delivery times average 4 -10 business days once shipped (please allow up to 3 days for order processing before the item ships), but will depend on the destination country and can be delayed in customs. DHL Express delivers packages directly and usually within 2-3 business days.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for products confiscated by the legal authorities of your country or state; we advise you to check your local customs office regarding import laws in advance, before ordering, if you suspect that your country bans any products.
The customer is responsible for all shipping charges for any International orders that are refused upon delivery.
Please note that oversized items or items that are heavier in weight may be restricted to delivery to the Continental US only due to International carrier restrictions. We apologize for this inconvenience, and are hoping to offer expanded services in the near future.
6) Are there any additional fees associated with International Shipments?
Orders shipping to destinations outside the United States might incur import fees and duties & taxes that are not reflected in our prices. If duties and taxes are imposed on your order, they are due at time of delivery. Please consult your local customs office for more details about your country's duties and taxes.
Per the terms of our Return Policy, please note that shipping arrangements and costs incurred to return items are the customer’s responsibility.
7) What are your guidelines for returning items?
We sincerely hope that you enjoy your BandMerch purchase; however, if you would like to return your merchandise, we will gladly help you with the process. Please review the guidelines below prior to your return to ensure that your merchandise is eligible for a return/refund.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the date that it was received
- Merchandise returned must be in new/unused condition
- We are unable to accept returns on washed, worn, and/or abused items
- We are unable to accept returns on CDs, DVDs, vinyl records and/or clearance/sale items at this time
- We are unable to accept returns on "intimates" (ex. "boy shorts") due to the nature of the product.
- Shipping cost & shipping sales tax incurred for returns are non refundable and within the Customer’s responsibility
- Orders placed with PayPal will have separate credits from orders using credit cards
Send all returns to:
3120 W. Empire Ave.
Burbank, Ca. 91504
8) Am I charged shipping costs for returns or exchanges?
Shipping charges & shipping sales tax incurred for returns are non-refundable and within the Customer’s responsibility.
9) How long does it take for me to get a refund?
Refunds will be credited to your account within approximately 10-30 business days from the date the return is received by BandMerch. The credit may be reflected to your account on your next statement depending on the issuing bank and/or billing cycle.
10) What if I receive a defective or damaged item?
Defective and/or damaged merchandise due to shipping must be reported to BandMerch within 30 days of purchase, and pre authorized for return to be considered eligible for a refund. Please contact Customer Service to obtain authorization and a pre-paid shipping label to cover return expenses. A refund of the original product cost, taxes, and pro-rated shipping charges will be processed within 10 business days from the date that the damaged/defective goods are received at BandMerch.
11) How do I cancel my order?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel an order once the order has been received by our fulfillment center. Orders begin processing at the fulfillment center shortly after they are submitted.
Please contact Customer Service to request information on the status of your order. Orders paid via PayPal will need to be cancelled by Customer Service and have new orders placed.
12) Can I return/exchange merchandise that was purchased at a concert/event?
At this time we are unable to offer returns or exchanges for concert/event merchandise purchased at an event. Concert/event merchandise purchases are final; however, we care about your satisfaction. You may contact Customer Service via email with details regarding your purchase for possible alternatives if your product is defective.
13) Do you offer presales?
Yes! For items that are sold on pre-order status, your account will be charged at the time that your order is placed. If the order cannot be fulfilled within a few weeks of the advertised date, your account will be credited in full. If you choose to cancel your order before it ships, your account will be credited in full. Please contact Customer Service if the credit has not been received. If you choose to cancel your order after it has been shipped, please follow the Return Policy and guidelines.
14) Do you offer back orders?
We are unable to offer back orders for items that are out of stock. Our site is updated immediately when additional inventory is received at our fulfillment center.
15) Is my personal information secure/protected?
BandMerch utilizes Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with a safe and secure shopping experience. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL Technology so that your personal information remains safe and confidential.
16) What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover cards for Domestic and International orders.
We now also accept PayPal as a payment option. Click here for more information about this payment option. Please note that you will be directed to the PayPal site to login during the checkout process.
(https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-popup) – The “click here” link
Some credit/debit card accounts have a minimum daily limit on purchases. Contact the phone number on the back of your credit/debit card if you are having trouble completing your online purchase.
We are unable to accept cash, CODs, checks, or money orders at this time.
17) When will I be charged for my order?
Your account will be charged at the time the order is shipped. A pre authorization of funds is performed at the time that the order is placed. If your credit/debit account does not have sufficient available funds (including total merchandise, tax and shipping charges) the order will not be processed.
Pre-sale orders are charged at the time the order is placed.
Contact the phone number on the back of your credit/debit card if you are having trouble completing your online purchase.
18) How can I update my account information?
You may update your e-mail address, shipping address(es) and change your account password by logging in to your account. To log in:
- Visit store.bandmerch.com and click on "Log In" at the top of your screen.
- Log in to your account by typing your previous e-mail address and password.
A Customer Service Representative would be happy to update your account information for you. For security purposes, we ask that you contact Customer Service to confirm your account information. Upon verification, we will be glad to take care of your request immediately. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
19) How can I view the status of my order?
You may view the status of your current order and a history of previous orders by simply logging in to your account. To log in:
- Visit store.bandmerch.com and click on "Log In" at the top of your screen.
- Log in to your account by typing your e-mail address and password.
20) What are DVD region codes?
Global region codes identify specific DVDs that are compatible with the players typically sold in that region. The majority of all current titles play in only one specific region unless otherwise noted.
Most of the DVDs we sell are encoded for Region 1 (for standard DVDs) or Region A (for Blu-Ray DVDs) only and may not work on DVD players in other countries.
- U.S., U.S. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda
- Japan, Europe, South Africa, and the Middle East, including Egypt
- Southeast Asia, East Asia, including Hong Kong
- Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Mexico, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean
- Former Soviet Union, Indian subcontinent, Africa, North Korea, and Mongolia
- A/1: North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.
- B/2: Europe, Greenland, French territories, Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- C/3: India, Nepal, Mainland China, Russia, Central and South Asia.